Titan1 from Kudo3d.com - first good print

Post, review and discuss any commercial machines. Try to include links, specifications and prices.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Hugues
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Titan1 from Kudo3d.com - first good print

Postby Hugues » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:45 pm

Hi guys,

thought i'd share this one, i receive my Titan1 from Kudo3d.com 2-3 weeks ago and after some trials and errors i managed to get a couple of good prints now, pictures below,

Sliced with CW (thanks Pacmanfan !) at 50 microns and antialiasing set at 3.5, printed at 100XY with Funtodo Ind Blend with some carbon black pigment from Pearlex,

The printer works fine. The flexvat is now under control, but i had quite a lot of failed prints, and i'm not sure how long it will last, it is spec'ed for 50 prints. I'm planning to build a FEP flexvat probably.

All in all, i'm quite happy with the outcome.

good2.jpg

good1.jpg

PomeroyB

Re: Titan1 from Kudo3d.com - first good print

Postby PomeroyB » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Looks good!