Solus High Resolution DLP 3D Printer

Post, review and discuss any commercial machines. Try to include links, specifications and prices.
Liquid Garden
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Solus High Resolution DLP 3D Printer

Postby Liquid Garden » Wed May 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Here's a micro Marvin...I think he's about 2mm tall.

cerriousdesign
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cerriousdesign » Fri May 22, 2015 11:04 am

Your website is not showing on my android?

dangre

Postby dangre » Fri May 22, 2015 11:12 am

Cerrious,
I had the same issue with Chrome. I googled refiy-3d and it gave me the same exact address but it worked.
Great looking printer by the way...
Dan - mUVe 1 DLP

Liquid Garden

Postby Liquid Garden » Fri May 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Thanks, I fixed the link.

Liquid Garden

Postby Liquid Garden » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:04 am

We've made a couple firmware and hardware upgrades recently and I'm very happy with the results:

Mark
Last edited by Liquid Garden on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liquid Garden

Postby Liquid Garden » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:06 pm

The ring and the pineapple were both printed with B9 cherry.

Liquid Garden

Postby Liquid Garden » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:29 pm

43mm tall Spartan modeled by Scythe and printed at 25 XY and Z. It's been a long, long road to get here, but now we're getting the print quality I've always dreamed of. Thank you Steve for making this possible.

Xoxu

Postby Xoxu » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Hi,

What you make to archive this beautiful result?
You say hardware, better projector? Better z axis? Better optic? Or vat?
And what is so important in the firmware than can change the result to that?!
You use CW no?
And 25um is very small, maybe enough to answer all this questions...
A lot of questions but I hope is not to much...
Thanks!

Liquid Garden

Postby Liquid Garden » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:47 pm

Liquid Garden

Postby Liquid Garden » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:49 pm