FEP Cutting.

Various topics related to Vat design, construction and coatings.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hirenashra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FEP Cutting.

Postby hirenashra » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm curious to know what people are using to cut their FEP.

I assume most of you are using a laser cutter?

I see there are these desktop cutters by Silhouette. You can use .dxf files on there but I would be interested to know if anyone has used one to cut their FEP and also 1mm craft foam for seals (HTL vat).

hp_

Re: FEP Cutting.

Postby hp_ » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:26 pm

i use scissors:)