FSL3d Pegasus Touch vats?

Various topics related to Vat design, construction and coatings.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
doobie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FSL3d Pegasus Touch vats?

Postby doobie » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:13 pm

Anyone make a VAT for a pegasus touch? I'm trying to figure out how to best go about making a VAT. I'm not sure what materials to use. I'm thinking it'll be a combo of plexiglass, FEP, and metal, but not sure how to best go about it. Any pointers or suggestions on how to make a VAT for an existing machine that has a "predefined" footprint.