FEP supplier in the US

Various topics related to Vat design, construction and coatings.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kimvellore
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FEP supplier in the US

Postby kimvellore » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:28 pm

Where do you folks buy FEP film at an affordable price in the US?

Thanks
Kim

PomeroyB

Re: FEP supplier in the US

Postby PomeroyB » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:39 pm

I've heard of some people grabbing it from ... And I think a member of this board was selling it, but I can't seem to find the thread right now...

HTL

Postby HTL » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:42 pm

You can go here: for 12" Wide .005" FEP by the foot . You might also want to take advantage of this if you want to get a few sheets of FEP cheap, there are still some slots open.

seasicksinbad

Postby seasicksinbad » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:32 pm

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Phil

Postby Phil » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:52 am

Hello HTL,

i just registered here to get in contact to you asap and cant send you a private message.
Will it be possible to send one sheet to me (in USA) an a short time?

I wrote a comment on your webside.
Thanks a lot dude!