My new material for VAT

Various topics related to Vat design, construction and coatings.
Hugues
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My new material for VAT

Postby Hugues » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:55 pm

Great,

Do you know if it works due to the formation of a dead zone like Teflon AF ? or other principle ?

dragokirov
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby dragokirov » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:08 pm

I have no experience with teflon, except mUve 3D sheets. I can't understand very well your question. Sorry!
I have a project for superfast 3D printer and I have needed a material just like this one. The way is open now. :D

Glacian22

Postby Glacian22 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:30 am

Looks like it's coming along really well! Any chance of getting a sample?

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:58 pm

Еspecially for our friends with LCD based printers I tried to coat foil with the material for not sticking on the display.

Regards
Drago

Hugues

Postby Hugues » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:18 pm

you're a teaser dragokirov ! LOL

so there is no need for oxygen to go through this membrane then if you place it on a glass plate ?

that would be great.

when can we buy ?

Phife

Postby Phife » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Wow! Great!

Yes, I Also have a similar questions to Hugues.

How does this film work? is it oxygen inhibition? Or does the film itself create an Inhibition layer that doesnt let the resin stick to it?

Either way, I want some! As soon as you can! Money is no problem as I was about to spend $2800USD on Teflon AF Resin and then try to make my own sheets, but if this works then I'd rather just buy it from you.

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:54 pm

I don't really know how it works and I am surprised by its properties and every day I discover new ones.
I hope to sell it soon, there are still a few problems to be perfect.
Drago

jcarletto27

Postby jcarletto27 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Drago do you know the scientific name of the film? we may be able learn a bit about it from that, like whether it's gas permeable or if it has a shelf life.

Glacian22

Postby Glacian22 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Looking better and better! I have some money burning a hole in my pocket for when you decide to start selling sheets! :D

nc42
Site Admin

Postby nc42 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:51 pm

Another question for you, any idea how much you'll be selling it for?