My new material for VAT

Various topics related to Vat design, construction and coatings.
Leinad78
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My new material for VAT

Postby Leinad78 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:47 am

Patenting usually takes 6-18 months, i hope you are aware of it ;)

dragokirov
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby dragokirov » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Yes, I know. Thank you!
Tomorrow I will try to explain how to make a flex VAT with hard bottom very easily.
Drago

android78

Postby android78 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:20 pm

I guess 'tomorrow' is a relative term when busy creating the next level of vat technology. :lol:
Any updates on this? I hope you haven't run into any hurdles.

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:30 am

;)

kloknibor

Postby kloknibor » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:31 am

Hi Drago,

How is your material coming along the last months? I would like to get a sample too if possible but I haven't posted enough in this forum to send you a PM sorry... Is it on some other way possible to get this material?

To introduce myself a bit : I'm with some young enthusiastic group of engineers who are trying several new techniques to build a renewing printer. We also have some possibilities and ideas to test several VAT solutions since FEP and silicone aren't what we want for our machine. But maybe your material would be an solution so we would be eager to try some and compare it with the other solutions :)!

Thanks in advance,

kloknibor

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:33 am

Hi kloknibor,
I have a new development of the nonstick material / is correct both with Phife / but it is still in the experimental stages . More information you can get from Phife or contact me via e-mail dragokirov@abv.bg
Drago