My new material for VAT

Various topics related to Vat design, construction and coatings.
kimvellore
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My new material for VAT

Postby kimvellore » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:32 pm

Drago,
I hope they can make it clear (transparent) then it is very promising. Frosted bottom may be good for low resolution prints but for high resolution prints its got to be clear.

sodium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sodium » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:58 pm

some news from bulgaria?

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:42 am

Half casting-form is fully ready . Today I expect the other half and now must be polished. :D Maybe one or two weeks and will be ready for operation. It turned out that the casting-form is unexpectedly complicated and I made a mistake in the project of the casting-form which slowed me down.
Regards
Drago

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:09 am

Tomorrow the first sheets with 2 different hardness should be produced . Cross your fingers. ;)

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:13 am

The sheets are ready but have some optical distortion. Will look for the cause. :(

sodium

Postby sodium » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:02 pm

we are expectant!!!!

mcguinnessdr

Postby mcguinnessdr » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:27 pm

Any news? Really looking forward to this, have my printer together but am having trouble building a decent vat.

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:39 am

I found the cause of the problem-distortion 1.5-3 microns. Will be repaired. There was a problem with the vacuum on the glass but was solved successfully. :D However the problem, now it works much better than before. Now I have more free time and I will work mainly on this.
Regards
Drago

PS I found that the best results are when working with semi flexible bottom. Can be used directly on the glass or plexiglass or on ready flexible bottom.
Last edited by dragokirov on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sodium

Postby sodium » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:11 pm

do you think it has better anti-stick properties than fep? if being produced in flex state, it could be tensioned like fep?

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:41 pm

I tried by MUVE3D FEP but I don't like it. This material work much better . I have not experience with other manufacturers of Teflon.
Regards
Drago