My new material for VAT

Various topics related to Vat design, construction and coatings.
sodium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My new material for VAT

Postby sodium » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:29 am

hi drago, we are waiting your results. u must come with something revolutionary because everyone has put his eyes in teflon AF. really i dont looking for speed, but quality prints

nc42
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby nc42 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:39 am

excited to see what you've come up with!

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:40 pm

1mm thickness.

nc42
Site Admin

Postby nc42 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:39 pm

sodium

Postby sodium » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:46 pm

so? print test! now!

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:35 pm

Three different thicknesses of 0.5 mm,0.4 mm and 0.3 mm. Tomorrow will be tested. Expect video .... and gifts for some ;)

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:41 am

Hi,
sorry for the delay but I was very busy last week. next week I will try with 0.25 mm thickness.
Now please find bellow the new videos with 0.3 mm

If any questions appears I'm at your disposal.
Regards,
Drago

Phife

Postby Phife » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:01 pm

Very Nice!!, did the resin stick to the yellow cap in the video? I couldnt tell.

How does the film stick to the glass? is it sticky? How much will it stretch?

I am very interested!

Hugues

Postby Hugues » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:36 pm

Cool,
when are you planning to expose many times at the same place on the film to see if it impacts the film transparency,

plans to sell this film ?

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Hi,
the resin stick on the cap. I forgot to demonstrate it. The material is chemically and UV resistible and very flexible - about 400% but it depend from the thickness. The antistick property depends from the tension of the material and I already have some data but more test needed.
I'm planning to sell different sizes according to the customer orders and needs.
Regards,
Drago