FormLabs Vat Design

Various topics related to Vat design, construction and coatings.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PomeroyB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FormLabs Vat Design

Postby PomeroyB » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:46 am

Hey all,

I picked up the FormLabs vat from their store a while back, and finally got around to CADing it up.

Their vat is simply 6 flat acrylic pieces cemented together, with a PDMS layer, about 4 mm thick. Attached is a .rar with DXF files of each part, in case someone wants to laser cut and assemble their own.

I don't often export .DXF, so let me know if there's something wrong with the files...

Cheers!
Attachments
DXF.rar
(16.59 KiB) Downloaded 1042 times

Tarantulae

Re: FormLabs Vat Design

Postby Tarantulae » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Can you post the dimensions?