Heated Resin VAT?

Various topics related to Vat design, construction and coatings.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Finhead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Heated Resin VAT?

Postby Finhead » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:06 pm

Anyone here do a heated resin vat for more consistant prints? Going to rebuild my SLA and thought I might add one if there of any value.

James

Re: Heated Resin VAT?

Postby James » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:00 pm

I have not. However, one advantage I know of is, the lower your viscosity the less likely you'll have resin sticking to your print and getting exposed through cumulative layer penetration and light scattering.
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)