My tilt mechanism

Discussed here are the various tilt/ slide and Z-Axis mechanisms
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
watsonstudios
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My tilt mechanism

Postby watsonstudios » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Here's a couple pics and videos of my tilt mechanism. I just made a frame with 1" extrusion, designed and 3d printed the pivots for the tilt. The stepper used for the tilt is positioned in back just under the frame. I printed some levers to attach the motor and frame together. I think you can see these in the videos.

ImageImageImage

johnrpm

Re: My tilt mechanism

Postby johnrpm » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Nice, that platform holder looks the business, the exposure looks to be about seven seconds, is that from trial and error for the resin,
Would you or someone consider writing a simple guide, or steps to ascertain exposure settings???.

Anyway thanks for letting us see your work.
Random Precision

otsoa

Re: My tilt mechanism

Postby otsoa » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:17 am

Nice work !