Adding I2C display to Ramps

You can discuss various control electronics here. RAMPs, Arduinos, Motor Controller boards & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kvirre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Adding I2C display to Ramps

Postby Kvirre » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:50 am

Hi,

I would like to add a small display to ramps ()

Here I would like to show remaining buildtime from CW ...

Is this possible to do easily?
Or does it require a whole lot of programming / rewrite of both CW and Marlin FW.

I was thinking a custom gcode command to set and display the time.
(If I can retrieve the buildtime from CW that is)