Getting Started, Controller

You can discuss various control electronics here. RAMPs, Arduinos, Motor Controller boards & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SIDRANA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Getting Started, Controller

Postby SIDRANA » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Hello the SLA World.

Thanks to Mr. Steve, for this outstanding Creation-works software. Apart from the electronic everything from designs to fabrication is my forte. I am in my sixties now. Fifty years ago I did very little soldering building up radios for my neighborhood friends. Today I have soldered electronic components and successfully assembled the controller. My point is that it can be done in a day's time and within the budget of US hundred Dollars.

It is based on Arduino UNO R3, $ 30.00

DK Electronics Stepper Motor Driver, $ 8.00

Sprout un-assembled Break out Mother Board. $ 19.00

Two Power supplies. $ 11.00

Aviation Connecting Plug GX10 $ 30.00

I still have to configure the Firmware. Maybe the only Glitch.

Please correct me, I intend to use 6mm optical glass for the VAT. Bottom Up System.

I could have Finnish the controller today, but for some reason I cannot find my 10mm drill bit, well this project will be done by next week now.

Regards

Sid
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 3.33.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 2.38.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 2.33.55 PM.png

johnrpm

Re: Getting Started, Controller

Postby johnrpm » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:10 am

looking good, Would you add links to the parts, so we can see what you refer to.
Random Precision