The Missing Link Of GRBL Controller, Firmware

You can discuss various control electronics here. RAMPs, Arduinos, Motor Controller boards & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SIDRANA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Missing Link Of GRBL Controller, Firmware

Postby SIDRANA » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello Greetings, Dear Members;

The Creation Works Software Works, Pretty Good As-well The Arduino GRBL shield;

Please Help Out, Probably I Have An Issue In My Configuration. The Both Applications Are Not Compatible With My Settings.
Your Kind Input Is Really Appreciated. I Have Tried Four Different Versions Of GRBL Firmware With No Luck.

The GRBL Shield Is Good For My CNC Machine. And I Would Love To Have The Same System For My Printer.

Sincere Regards
Sidrana

johnrpm

Re: The Missing Link Of GRBL Controller, Firmware

Postby johnrpm » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:34 pm

If you are on windoze, make sure you have the right usb port set, I used grbl controller to get things running well first.
Random Precision

SIDRANA

Postby SIDRANA » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:10 pm

Thanks for your time DearJohn , Its not the Comp issue, I can switch over to many un-used comps. The GRBL works great by itself. The GRBL firmware that I have is not compatible with Creation works.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:30 pm

SIDRANA

Postby SIDRANA » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:20 am

Greetings

Dear Steve; Thanks a lot, for your kind support; GRBL shield is working as it suppose, to precisely within CW-R3. I have made number of dry runs; Operation smooth as silk. Most likely by the end of next week my VAT will be ready, and probably the resin will also arrive in time, for real action. Thanks to you
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-04-11 at 11.17.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-04-11 at 11.18.08 PM.png

dukas

Postby dukas » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:44 pm