Exposure times and more questions

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
woodguy95
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Exposure times and more questions

Postby woodguy95 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:46 pm

I've been reading on your forums for a while now. I have a few question about 3d printing resins.

For sla printing with a laser of 405nm lets say a formlabs form 2 what are the exposure times for different resins? They are using a 250 mw laser. How would the exposure times be affected if I was to use a less powerfull laser?

Is there a way to get the exposure time higher. By that I mean getting the resin to be less reactive to the laser.

How would the resin react to a lower wavelength laser.

And finally I want to learn more about how the resins work for some crazy ideas that I have... Any recommended reading. I can't find much on the web.
Thanks,
Simon