Ran into the plug at microcenter

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MichaelD33
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ran into the plug at microcenter

Postby MichaelD33 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Found a bottle of translucent orange resin at microcenter. They sold it to me for $3.49 that's an all time low for me people. 250ml, but still not bad.

Anyway I seem to have tore thru all my pdms, presumably due to poor calibration settings and being old pdms which although only had a few uses, was lying around collecting dust for a couple months. My most recent batch of pdms I poured got moved while curing resulting in ripples! :evil:

I now retire as I await my flexvat, as I am out of PDMS. Shoule be printing later this week
Attachments
IMG_4685.JPG