Resin Suppliers

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
adambx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Resin Suppliers

Postby adambx » Mon May 19, 2014 9:06 am

Thanks, I will probably order form 2engineers in Belgium...it seems not all that expensive.

3dprinter.org.ua

Postby 3dprinter.org.ua » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:46 pm

Good afternoon.
Advise the best resin for the DLP projector. I would like the best price / quality ratio. Something not expensive. There is a desire to print on the bed height of 100 microns with a resolution of 50 microns.
https://3DPrinter.ua - 3DPrinter shop

dlp_builder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby dlp_builder » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:32 pm

Dear fellow 3D printer enthusiasts,

You all know by now the Netherlands based company Fun To Do.
I’m very proud to be able to announce, that we have launched two brand new resins on our completely renewed website.

Besides our well known Standard Blend, we have launched two new affordable speciality 3D dlp resins, which are already a great success among the 3D dlp community.

IB - Industrial Blend Dlp resin, a high temperature resistant resin and
CB - Castable blend Dlp resin a resin used for investment casting

The resins are available at our ever growing list of distributors, at our usual very competitive prices, affordable to all!
Read all about the products and more on our new website!

Hope to welcome you soon!

Danny

CAP257RM

Postby CAP257RM » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:48 am

Very well. Great notice.

dlp_builder

Postby dlp_builder » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:41 am

Fellow sla/dlp printer enthousiasts,

There is a lot of news again at

We have made an agreement with 2Engineers. They will be the distributors of our products in Belgium, the products are in stock ready to go!
They will also be representing us at the TcT Show in Birmingham from 30 Sept till 3 Oct 2014, read all about it on our web site.

If you happen to be in Rome in October (3-5 October 2014) visit the Maker faire You can find our resins with Lumindustries, producers of the wonderful Lumifold printer and the Holodeck.

We have added technical details about our resins, updated the Gallery and if you click on the Facebook button, you can read all about our new resin.
Code name 'Snow White' (also comes in grey) which will be available soon :P

Hope to see you there soon!

Rook white2.jpg
2014-09-18 18.40.45.jpg
2014-09-12 19.18.12.jpg
SW

hp_

Postby hp_ » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Printed with unpigmented funtodo industrial resin with yellow pigment

layer height: 0.1mm
exposure setting: 1.3 seconds
total print time: 39 minutes
print dimension: 42mmx42mmx42mm

speed of z-axis: 200/400

and ofcourse using my latest iteration of the flexvat

software used: CW
funtodo_industrial_01.JPG

3D-printen 2Engineers (93).JPG

cheers,
hp

SIDRANA

Postby SIDRANA » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Greetings Dear Hp;

Very nice prints, What is the make / model of your projector, and the luminance setting at? Have you modified the projector? Thanks for your time;

Sincere Regards
Sid Rana

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:36 am

hp - Those prints look amazing! I really like your flex-vat method. Having the FEP as the bottom of the vat is a good idea for several reasons:
-It allows flexing of the vat bottom for less force required for slice separation
-It 'bypasses' the patent for the oxygen permeable portion of the FEP vat bottom.

I think I'm going to try to replicate your setup with the tensioned FEP for larger scale prints. How big can you go? What's the size of your zaxis motor? NEMA17 NEMA23?

hp_

Postby hp_ » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:16 am

Hi Sidrana, Packmanfan,

with this printer i use the acer P1500 projector, I'm using 1.7 sec exposure on the cube and 1.3 seconds exposure on the frog.
the projector is unmodified.. i've printed another part 105mm in height, and got a personal record of 57mm print speed in Z

fep film can be stretched quite allot(230%) and i think you can go pretty big on it. 250mmx250mm should not be a problem.

i didn't realize but you can see my nema17 with planatary gearbox in the background there(Ratio 1:26)
I pull the printed object 200mm/sec and push it down for the next layer with 400mm/sec

next time i want to try faster 250 mm/sec - 500mm/sec should increase print speed a little..
probably that will be today :)

cheers,
hp

SIDRANA

Postby SIDRANA » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Hello Dear Hp;

Many thanks for sharing, the very valuable information, according to your post you are using gear reducer of "ratio !:26”, is it {26:1}. I have used one with the "ratio of 20:1” on the topdown, in between the exposures I had to have interval of eight seconds, secondly the projector I was using for topdown is VIVTEK D557W. with this projector the mask is literally translucent “GRAY” and as-well the resin gets exposed through the mask.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/control ... &A=details

I have started building the second SLA printer. The bottom-up system with planetary gearbox and the ratio is 2:1 . I am still debating on , if I should purchase the projector, the one made by Casio Laser and LED hybrid projection.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/7 ... ector.html

Please let me know if any modification is required on the Acer P1500 projector system.

Best Regards

Sid
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 9.57.31 AM.png