Resin Suppliers

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
hp_
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Resin Suppliers

Postby hp_ » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:42 am

Venus Creator Resin

http://venuscreator.com/

I am just orderd 250mL clear water resin for $30, hope they deliver excellent results.

cheers,
hp

dlp_builder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby dlp_builder » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:32 am

:D News from FunToDo again,

For your convenience we have added two new distributors to our ever growing list of local sales channels!
Besides the twelve countries where you could already buy our resins, you can now
also buy our resins directly in Italy and from our distributor in Singapore.

This all at local shipping costs, so no more import duties or long shipping times :P

Find your local distributor on our distributor page:

(I have also added some stunning pictures to our gallery, don't forget to look at our facebook page)

See you there!

Danny

dlp_builder

Postby dlp_builder » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:22 pm

:D We have just added a new Distributor to our ever growing list of distributors in our world wide distributors network! :o
As of now FUTUR3D distribute our resins in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Like all our distributors, they have all Fun To Do resins in stock.

Did you know that we currently have distributors in over 15 countries in the world who can provide you with our products at local shipping costs and without any nasty import duties? We even have representatives in 5 more countries. :P

Danny

dlp_builder

Postby dlp_builder » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:25 pm

Hi DLP and SLA printers :P ,

Again we have extended our distributor network.
You can now order all our products in France from our French distributor.
Fr3Dprint.
You all know him, he is the French guy who build the DLP printer with the resin floating on salt water.

We now also have a new Distributor for Switzerland!
CADPRINT

Go to http://www.funtodo.net/our-distributors.html and click on their logo!

Happy printing! :P

Danny
http://www.funtodo.net
Last edited by dlp_builder on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FR3Dprint

Postby FR3Dprint » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:40 pm

Thank you Danny for the link.

If you are a French user and want to experience the FunToDo resin, don't hesitate to contact me (see my profile for adress).

AdvancedAdditive

Postby AdvancedAdditive » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:41 pm

we are a new supplier:

willve

Postby willve » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:55 am

i'm new to this SLA
i want to ask..

What is the resin used for SLA 3d Printer

how can i buy it when i at chemical store??
what do i call the resin??

Leinad78

Postby Leinad78 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:05 am

mike111

Postby mike111 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:33 am

Arphyss

Postby Arphyss » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:37 am

Supplier for Switzerland : CADprint.

http://cadprint.ch/index.php/en/onlines ... consumable

FunToDo and Makerjuice avalaible, also sells mUVe printers.