Makerjuice Waxcast stock.

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hirenashra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Makerjuice Waxcast stock.

Postby hirenashra » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:18 pm

Where the hell is all the European stock? I'm on my last few drops of Waxcast! :cry:

provin

Re: Makerjuice Waxcast stock.

Postby provin » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello colleague, you are using this resin to fuse what kind of material ....

Do you do the casting directly or do it with silicone?

I have 2 liters of this resin .... I did not get good results.

hirenashra

Postby hirenashra » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi Provin.

I use it mainly for silver or gold direct casting. Where are you not having any success? Is it the printing or casting?

carlosx01

Postby carlosx01 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:54 am

Hi guys
have somebody experience with direct casting of gold. And results? How many ash have this resin? And burnout temperature?
I use funtodoo castable and senertec castable resin and after burning 5 hours on 850 grade of celsius it have many ash and when you are not use vacuum cleaner before casting results are not good. when I clean form, results are good but is to much work.I am looking for full castable resin with good results and acceptable price.
sorry for my english
Karel

hirenashra

Postby hirenashra » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:22 pm

Guys, can you post your queries to the right areas of the subgroups.

Thanks.

DruckWege

Postby DruckWege » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Hey hirenashra,

we do have WaxCast in stock (4L right now).

Please have a look: