Makerjuice Waxcast fails to adhere.

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hirenashra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Makerjuice Waxcast fails to adhere.

Postby hirenashra » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:09 am

I really want to get this to work but so far it's proving to be a bit futile.

I notice the first few exposures are fine and i get adherence to the build plate. I think a quarter of the way through the whole build process, the print comes away from the build plate rendering the rest of the print useless.

I'm not getting this with B9 yellow it's only the waxcast. Is the waxy content making it less sticky? Anyway of getting good prints with this stuff?

sgraber

Re: Makerjuice Waxcast fails to adhere.

Postby sgraber » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:16 am

Try longer exposures for the first couple of layers. Another thing you can do is scuff up your build platform to give the part more adhesion to it.
Research Chemist