FunToDo not recommend for PDMS

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nitros
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FunToDo not recommend for PDMS

Postby Nitros » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:27 am

Apparently the FunToDo is not recommend to use with PDMS!? Is there an alternative of PDMS that I can use with the Petri disks?

Thanks

sgraber

Re: FunToDo not recommend for PDMS

Postby sgraber » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:58 am

Convert to a flexvat: http://projectsinterestsandetcetera.com ... -littlerp/

Where did you find this information - that FTD is not recommended for PDMS? This is news to me. Please share the link.
Research Chemist

Nitros

Re: FunToDo not recommend for PDMS

Postby Nitros » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:45 am

The factory reply to me this morning saying that is not recommend I don't know if I can post the email