Castable world best priced high quality resins.

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
James

Re: Castable world best priced high quality resins.

Postby James » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:33 pm

I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

James

Postby James » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:59 pm

OH!! HAHA! I just read the thread again! I forgot I posted in the thread August of last year about not being able to buy from your website. I was just there just now looking around and you still do not have a link on your website leading to your eBay listings. I found it again on eBay by going to my old eBay link that I posted last year and then clicking on your username to find your latest listings.

Another selling option is Etsy. You can create a shop there and take international orders and Etsy will only charge you 3.5% per sale. If you want to sell in another currency besides your currency then they charge you an extra 2.5% per sale. Ebay charges 10% per listing category per sale plus PayPal fees.
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

svs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby svs » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:21 am

hi james,

thanks for your considerations....

since time ...I hope ; we become world best saler for castable resin ..:))..our daily sale is more than 30 kg ..worldwide....... we have hundreds professionale customers ....and everyday we growing..

we are not interesting with amateurs any more......because they buy only 1 time ...and sometimes they d'ont understand from castings and its hard to learn them casting arts.......

professionales buy every month...they know what they use ...when they want buy resin ; they contact us directly ....

note: We have resin formulations for 15 brands of resin printers...and at order point we need to know the brand of machine ?....

for your referance ;

We have 3 type resin for ;
1- SLA ( working with 405nm laser)
2- DLP ( working with DLP projectors)
3- LCD ( working with LCD and 405nm ...30-50watt led powered)

search " SLA resin " , "DLP resin " at ebay ....you will see we are also best saler at ebay on this field...and also read customer feedbacks for our casting & form resin sales....

we have also ;

FORM resin .....(currently saling on ebay )

we also formulated many different resins ....we will start to sale them next month ;

BIOCOMPATIBLE resin for dental & medical applications
CERAMIC resin for medical & endustrial applications
FLEX biocompatible resin
HIGH temperature resistant resin for molding
HARD & TOUGH resin for generale use
Last edited by svs on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

James

Postby James » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:52 am

Great! Sounds like you're doing well with it! I hope sales will continue to grow. 8-)

svs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby svs » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:57 am

thanks for your kindness..

kostyo

Postby kostyo » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:58 am

senertek?best castable resin??looool.....waste of time....

svs

Postby svs » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:41 am

:))....yeah you must be a lool...after reading your posts at this forum pages ...I see.....you are realy very new on this field...

Our resin is not for amateurs my friend...!!!.

we are not claming we are the best castable resin....!

we are claming ...we are best price & performance castable resin on the world....and currently world best saler :))

I attached some professionale customers feedbacks from ebay......I d'ont deleted the name of customers ...for if you want to contact them ?

maybe you can mail them for learn some casting tips.....?...casting art ?

note: if you visite our feedbacks on ebay....you can find hundreds of feedbacks for our CAST resin .....They are all becomed our continius customer...

if a professionale try our CAST resin .....he become our endless customer...

regards
Attachments
ebay cast custfeed.jpg

James

Postby James » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:11 am

svs

Postby svs » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:35 am

amateurty... :)

kostyo

Postby kostyo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:13 pm