Photocentric

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Redrichie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Photocentric

Postby Redrichie » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:45 pm

Is there a us-based supplier of photocentric LCD resin? I wanted to order a kilo today, but the cost of shipping was more than the cost of the item.

dpizzle

Re: Photocentric

Postby dpizzle » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:13 pm

I emailed them about a month ago and they said they'd have a US supplier within a few months. They were just finalizing some contract stuff, so it seems like they are working on it.

Redrichie

Re: Photocentric

Postby Redrichie » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:41 pm

Ah good. I emailed them as well. Maybe the more attention they get the faster it will happen. If this ends up being a viable material that stands up to abuse it could really push things forward. Curious to see if the polymer has limitations.