EC500 printing

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Max
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

EC500 printing

Postby Max » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:26 am

Hi everyone
I'm printing with EC500 and I have a problem I can't solve it,
I calibrate my machine and the first layer attaches very well but the second layer won't attach to the first one properly.
I can't peel of the first layer from build table easily and the cure time for both layers are the same, I have sliced my model in 50 microns, and I use a vivitek 1080 with 68 micron resolution.
Does anyone know the exact specifications of EC500, I mean the energy value for the projector light.

Haipham

Re: EC500 printing

Postby Haipham » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:10 pm

same problem with wic 100, vivitek 1185