Any way to renew old resin?

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sitzme
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Any way to renew old resin?

Postby sitzme » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:37 pm

I have been away from this for about a year and I have 3 qt of resin that will cure with a laser but not the projector. So to quote Miracle Max from The Princess Bride, is it all dead or just mostly dead? Is it possible to add more of the chemical that makes it cure? I have contacted Makerjuice and they could not help. The resin is SubG and SubG+. Mixing old with some new helps but that would be the second choice.