Wavelength and resin

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pouryatorabi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wavelength and resin

Postby pouryatorabi » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:40 pm

Hi all,
Can anyone describe the relation between the wavelength and the resin?
How could we measure the wavelength of the projector and the required wavelength for the resin?
How could we modify the wavelength of the projector?
I have 2 projectors, each one acts differently with different materials. I'm really confused.

mongerdesigns

Re: Wavelength and resin

Postby mongerdesigns » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:55 pm

The two different projectors acting differently could be because of the color wheel.

pouryatorabi

Re: Wavelength and resin

Postby pouryatorabi » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:44 pm

What's the problem with color wheel?
actually I have a vivitek and an acer, the vivitek makes the parts thicker than the acer. I tested the vivitek without the color wheel but had no success.