New UV Resin Supplier

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AdvancedAdditive
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New UV Resin Supplier

Postby AdvancedAdditive » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:40 pm

Hey guys, I have been building SLA's for 3+ years now. I started making my own UV resin about 3 years ago and have come up with a couple of custom mixes to offer others commercially. One is being used for tissue scaffolding and another is being used for investment casting.

Our prices are a little higher than others but we are accumulating a lot of overhead to meet a high standard of quality. (Clean room.)

I can do custom synthesis, analysis, testing, and private labeling. My email is contact@advanceadditive.com - I am working on the website and hope to have many polymers available through a more professional checkout system. I will get some pics of parts on the site soon as well.

Taher1360

Re: New UV Resin Supplier

Postby Taher1360 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:38 am

It sound nice.
Would you please put some picture of samples printed by this resin and casting results?

Thanks

Taher1360

Re: New UV Resin Supplier

Postby Taher1360 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:44 am

Hi Man

It seem wrong email.Not deliver to it.
please check