Test and Calibration on Funtodo Resin

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zumpitu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Test and Calibration on Funtodo Resin

Postby zumpitu » Thu May 07, 2015 2:28 am

Hi All !

My Name is Sacha I Just finished to build by DLP Printer Last week and I started my Test :D :D

First I would really like to thank the creator of Creation Workshop for the incredible nice work he is doing

Right now I have big big problem to calibrate my printer, Im using the Industrial Blend from FunToDo.. I dont unintended what is wrong

I get print with are super smooth with out fine detail and also I get wavy surface already from the beginning of the print.. the support also looks thinner then ho should be... Im very confused :cry:

I´m trying different setup... like 2.5 Sec for 0.05 mm speed 200 for going down an 150 up

I have also some problem with the vat, I have to say is not perfect Flat maybe can be a problem too

Can Some one help me to find some base calibration and methodology to do a fine calibration ?!

I also tried the calibration from the software but for me is a bit unclear how this works :geek:

Thanks !!

zumpitu

Re: Test and Calibration on Funtodo Resin

Postby zumpitu » Thu May 07, 2015 2:52 am

I forgot to say that my 3D printer is Top Down !

zumpitu

Re: Test and Calibration on Funtodo Resin

Postby zumpitu » Fri May 08, 2015 5:06 am

Ok... I try again to sand the message... I did already 3 time

I got big improvement, I sat the exposure time to 3500 , the speed to 100 for all the parameter and I create a new metallic vat.. now the print is looking much better

I have a Optoma HD141X and the resin il like 25 cm far from it...

I will sand some picture