Calibrating Pigment Concentration

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mcguinnessdr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Calibrating Pigment Concentration

Postby mcguinnessdr » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:23 pm

Hello, I am wondering what methods people have come up with for calibrating the amount of pigment they put in their resin. I have just been adding pigment to my resin until the printed parts look good, but this requires me to repeat the process every time I get more resin, and takes a time and resin to reprint the test part. So how do you guys go about this?