SubG+ exposing time at 100µm and Acer H6510BD min. 10s?

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Leinad78
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SubG+ exposing time at 100µm and Acer H6510BD min. 10s?

Postby Leinad78 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:29 am

hello guys,

i´m really curious about the time i need to expose a 100µm layer of SubG+ when using the Acer H6510BD. It takes at least 10s to cure such a layer, even at full power mode. Is it depending so much on the resin as i have read that FunToDo resin needs roughly 1-1.5s to cure the same layer? :shock:

If i´m exposing a 100µm layer by only ~5s, the surface is somekind of waxy, even after curing it several hours in an uv-light oven. :(

Your input is highly appreciated

james_lan

Re: SubG+ exposing time at 100µm and Acer H6510BD min. 10s?

Postby james_lan » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:38 am

I have a P1500 (Which per the Acer site uses the same bulb and a LittleRP (KS version))

I've got a thread on the LittleRP regarding my experiments with (Sub)G+ and the P1500. It cures REALLY fast compared to MakeSolid Red (or the times for SubSF)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2905

I'm planning after the batch of Purple is done to try pure blue again, with even lower times. Hope this helps you.