metal dlp printing

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
johnrpm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

metal dlp printing

Postby johnrpm » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:54 pm

This look interesting, http://www.3ders.org/articles/20140415- ... etals.html
apart from the hassle of fireing the parts, the thought of making metal and ceramics really appaeals,
I think bluestone had some sort of nano ceramic filler.
Random Precision

kakapoopie

Re: metal dlp printing

Postby kakapoopie » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:52 pm

So are they just adding some metal powder to the resin? I have some lying around home..gonna try it out.

hp_

Postby hp_ » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:12 pm

the resin should have a low viscosity i would expect, the metal particles would otherwise sink to the bottom to fast

hp

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:12 pm