Sanyo z3

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Plopansr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sanyo z3

Postby Plopansr » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:26 am

Hi,
I have a Sanyo Z3 projector, and am trying to mod it for SLA printing.

At this point, I have removed the UV filter (part L14 in the attached picture). Should I remove the polarizers also? They are parts L16,L17, and L18 in the diagram. I also read that there is a second UV filter but am not sure where it is. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, as without part L14, I still cannot get the resin to cure. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

IMG_2363.PNG
Attachments
IMG_2361.PNG