I saw something interesting

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
italyy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I saw something interesting

Postby italyy » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:56 am

The projector used in the miicraft and projet 1200 can be found ( very expensive 1.098 €) at the miicraft dealer in Italy at the following link:
http://teampelusi.shopmania.biz/compra/ ... or-2961512

What is interesting that the same projector is sold by DATA tree 3d (still expensive 650 $ ) at the following link :
https://datatree3d.com/uvlightengines/

Does any one know the source of those small projector?

hp_

Re: I saw something interesting

Postby hp_ » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:19 pm

the one miicraft uses comes from theire mother company - Young optics.

cheers,
hp

italyy

Postby italyy » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:31 am

I will send an Inquiry to young optics about those tiny projectors.

italyy

Postby italyy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:46 am

Young Optics answered,
The tiny projector does cost 400$
I have attached the specification that they send to me.
Attachments
FLC2 Spec_R1.0_1001_2015(一頁版本).pdf
(118.86 KiB) Downloaded 811 times

Yianni-VJ

Postby Yianni-VJ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:38 pm

Is that the only model they sell?
What about a higher resolution DMD?