DLP Projector Choices December 2016

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sagistic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

DLP Projector Choices December 2016

Postby sagistic » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:18 pm

Hello!

I'm new to this and looking for the easiest projector to start with.

Looking at the past forums, it seems Acer H6510BD is a popular projector that doesn't require modifications, but this is a bit old.

Could anyone please list what are some good projectors (for 2016) that doesn't require mods?

If not, could you please recommend a projector with minimal mods?

Thank you. Happy Holidays!

Morelli Robotics

Re: DLP Projector Choices December 2016

Postby Morelli Robotics » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:16 am

I see Benq TH681 and Acer P1500. but i don't know if they are in production.

Navstevnik

Re: DLP Projector Choices December 2016

Postby Navstevnik » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:33 am

P1500 is the same as H6510BD but with fewer outputs(i think 1hdmi and vga is missing).