How to turn down the power out of my projector

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nitros
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to turn down the power out of my projector

Postby Nitros » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:23 pm

As per title can someone tell me how to turn down the power output of my projector?

Thank you

hp_

Re: How to turn down the power out of my projector

Postby hp_ » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:25 am

during print or in general?

this is the brightness setting normally

cheers,
hp

Nitros

Re: How to turn down the power out of my projector

Postby Nitros » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:24 am

During the printing so if a lower the brightness I should be fine. Thank you.