projector acer x152h?

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
serlancelot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

projector acer x152h?

Postby serlancelot » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:19 am

Hello everyone!!
I am newbie newbie ..... and there the first question, I'm looking at the components to make a DLP printer. The way I have it clear I want you to climb up the base as the littlerp, but when we got to the projector ... that's something else, I also want it clear that full hd, but as there are so few models;) because the thing complicated, I have seen this model ACER X152H and could get about 500 €, what do you think? This model've seen that can be changed easily with search google projector model + 3D printer and go to images, you can see the modification.

Thanks for everything!!