A guide for modding the Acer X152H

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PuffPed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A guide for modding the Acer X152H

Postby PuffPed » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:24 pm

https://lazygeckoblog.wordpress.com/201 ... d-printer/

I love my X152H, so far it's been working great.
Enjoy.

James

Re: A guide for modding the Acer X152H

Postby James » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:37 am

Nice write up! Thanks!
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

educa

Re: A guide for modding the Acer X152H

Postby educa » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:59 am

Hi. I see that this modification is quite easy, but it is still a modification of course. Could you tell me to how small a projection you can go with a UNMODIFIED X152H ? I am looking to build a new sla printer and currently was looking at acer P1500, H6510BD projectors. Then suddenly I saw this X152H also being available and maybe this is a better solution. I would need to be able to project the 1920x1080 onto a 192x108mm surface for 0.1mm resolution in XY. Would that be possible with an unmodified X152H ? I even think a P1500 in unmodified state does this. And would the X152H give better focus on the edges at 192x108mm or is that good for both projectors anyway and is that fosuccing only getting more and more important with the 40-50 micron XY resolutions ?

Kind regards, Bart