InFocus-IN114

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jeff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

InFocus-IN114

Postby Jeff » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:41 pm

http://www.amazon.com/InFocus-IN114-Por ... b_title_ce

I am looking at the following DLP. I have been unable to locate a IN2104.. Amazon is sold out and Ebay only has used units. Here is the specs:

InFocus IN114 features:
•XGA 1024 x 768 Native Resolution
•2700 ANSI Lumens (2200 lumens Eco Mode)
•3000:1 Contrast Ratio
•Average lamp life is 6,000 hours when in Eco Mode and 5,000 hours in normal mode

I am ordering this now. Will this work for a DLP printer?

Thanks

Jeff

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: InFocus-IN114

Postby PacManFan » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:26 am

Looks good to me, from what I know, most DLPs will work fine. The things to be aware of are the minimum focal distance/length, and whether or not you'll have to modify the optics to remove any UV coated glass. After a resin test or two, you'll know how well it works.

johnrpm

Re: InFocus-IN114

Postby johnrpm » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:35 am

I have a few old HP and benq projectors, they ae cheap and can be hacked because they are a little bit bigger, newer smaller projectors are so tightly packed its difficult to get at things.

I have made my printer so that I can convert it to top down, but will use a pico projector for that.
Random Precision