Projector Maximum Resolution

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mrelhashemy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Projector Maximum Resolution

Postby mrelhashemy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi

I have noticed that among other specs provided for the projector, there are Native and Maximum Resolution, I have found that everyone just use the native resolution 1920*1080 (16/9) in FHD projector like the acers. No one tried the max resolution, I think I will give it a try with my H6510BD projector

- Did anyone tried the maximum resolution? it may enlarge the build size a bit.
- Will it go like the native resolution in x-y resolution and other aspects like the distance and other things??

sloxd

Re: Projector Maximum Resolution

Postby sloxd » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:11 am

Native resolution is the only true resolution. Maximum resolution means what input resolution projector can accept but it will convert it to its native res.

mrelhashemy

Re: Projector Maximum Resolution

Postby mrelhashemy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:14 am

Thanks