full hd advice

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sodium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

full hd advice

Postby sodium » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:53 pm

i almost give up on the acer 6510bd. the poor light eveness is the culprit. i need to use the whole print area.

im looking at several options:

infocus in8606
optoma 141x dh1008
vivitek 910 912 1180

any other model that has a good light eveness is welcome, and suitable to 50 xy. if lens mod is required, no problem.

advices? sucess stories?

also, i remember time ago, not sure if private or in a public post, pacmanfan said something about it was in talks with a distributor or manufacturer to get a good price or get a special model with good features with dlp printing in mind. maybe im wrong and dream it ... :?

mrelhashemy

Re: full hd advice

Postby mrelhashemy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:29 pm

did the acer H6510BD cure resin with you?? or it didn't work at all??

sodium

Postby sodium » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:37 pm

mrelhashemy

Postby mrelhashemy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:07 pm

It's my second build after suffering with lasershark and galvos. back then I bought a formlabs clear resin, will it be cured with the projector??