Vivitek for B9 cherry

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
pouryatorabi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Vivitek for B9 cherry

Postby pouryatorabi » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:13 am

Can anyone help me to figure this out? I used the B9 cherry with an acer projector. It cured the resin but with really high exposure time. It failed but the details of the remaining parts were really amazing.
But then I used the vivitek, It couldn't cure the resin so as some people advised me, I took off the bulb uv filter with hesitation since once I've burned a projector by removing the uv filters. But luckily the projector didn't burn and it cured the resin with low exposure time.
My problem is with the acer, and high exposure time, the details are really good but with vivitek, and low exposure time, the parts are thick and with low quality.
Does anyone know the problem?

chill74
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Vivitek for B9 cherry

Postby chill74 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:30 pm

I have tried working with B9 Cherry, and it is designed for less than 50 microns...and really nearer to 25-30 micron. I think you might find the B9 cherry very very difficult if at all to cure at 100 micron slices.

Might want to try the B9 Red which is designed to cure between 50-100 micron or mix the two.