Vivitek vs acer

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pouryatorabi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Vivitek vs acer

Postby pouryatorabi » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Hi everyone.
Does anyone know anything about spherical aberration. I've heard that some projectors don't suffer from it, vivitek is a good example I think.
But now I've bought an acer and I'm really satisfied and different areas in the plate have different brightness.
Is it possible that I modify its lens with a better one from different companies like canon? Have anyone done it before? I've although seen some machine have a motorized lens than can be adjusted and they use a lux meter to adjust it perfectly.