Projector Suggestions

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mcguinnessdr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Projector Suggestions

Postby mcguinnessdr » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:25 pm

So I've built my printer, and it's working very nicely, but I'm using an old 800x600 infocus projector I had laying around, and I'm getting tired of the tiny build area. I want to upgrade to an higher resolution projector, so I'm wondering what you guys would suggest. Thank you for any help!