LED projector LG PF1500

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bigguy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LED projector LG PF1500

Postby Bigguy » Mon May 25, 2015 9:41 am

http://www.projectorcentral.com/LG-PF1500.htm

I know some of you guys have been experimenting with LED projectors. I looked up this one, it's DLP, Full HD with 1,400 Lumens.
Of course the pros for this projector are the small size, light weight, low heat, and an eternal lamp life.
Any negative stuff I might be missing?
I am curious to get some heads-ups from the gurus here before going ahead and buy it.
I am mostly working with Fun To Do resin.

adambx

Re: LED projector LG PF1500

Postby adambx » Tue May 26, 2015 6:17 am