Controlling DMD DLP

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
reinaldoaf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Controlling DMD DLP

Postby reinaldoaf » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:05 pm

How hard is controll this

http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/dlp3000.pdf

with one arduino due or another,

the question is ($$ x Work), because for 3d printer the frequence specifications of the change mirrors positions is very x 10³³³ ( :D ) slow compared with the projectos specs*

one projector for full hd need 60hz, 3 colors * 8 bits (bad quality) and white color
I will need 766 * 60 = 45960 changes per second, in only one mirror, if it need be changed in all cicles,...

for one DLP 3D printer I don´t need it, if my cure time is arround 5seconds, I need change it only one time. 1920x1080 bits and "latch"...
I have time to make this operation, and get a coffee using one arduino due or mega i don´t know...

I will need one UV light, is very cheape, focal system lens, and lens to use the uv light...

I know it need much work, and I don´t know about the chip dmd dlp value,

but it is possible?

thannk you

reinaldoaf

Re: Controlling DMD DLP

Postby reinaldoaf » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:07 am