Pico LEDs Swap

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AndersonTa

Pico LEDs Swap

Postby AndersonTa » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:55 am

Anyone other then PacManFan ever take a crack at opening up a pico projector and seeing how easy/not easy it would be to modify with UV LEDs?

I know of one company that does this, so I know its doable. They just don't share the process for others to work off of.
@AndersonHTa

Kvirre
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pico LEDs Swap

Postby Kvirre » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:20 am

AndersonTa

Postby AndersonTa » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:34 pm

Do you have pictures of the innards for the one pico you were working on.

So are most of the LEDs inside the same form factor as the LED chips you find on eBay? I was under the impression they weren't, any info/pictures is appreciated.
@AndersonHTa

Kvirre

Postby Kvirre » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:52 am