Dual projection

This is the place to discuss DLP projectors, UV Lasers, Galvanometers, LCD screens and similar display devices. Also discussed are optics in general.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zerospace
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dual projection

Postby zerospace » Thu May 22, 2014 10:56 am

Heya all, wanted to ask if anyone has already successfully implemented DUAL DLP setup?
Actually I can say I almost succeed, but ...

the problem is that how to eliminate that SEAM, which is right in the place where both screens stack (meet) each other?
I'm using and setting up with AMD EyeFinity.

Anyone please? Let's share the experience.
Thank you;

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Dual projection

Postby PacManFan » Thu May 22, 2014 1:09 pm

I haven't done it yet personally. I made a build for Demetris over at OS-RC for his Ilios machine. I think he might have a user or two doing testing with 2 projectors.

zerospace

Postby zerospace » Thu May 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Well actually I'm one of them:)
But having some hard times with calibration.

Software stretching over 2 screens is not a problem at all.
The problem is with matching and stitching 2 screens together...:(

So in case anyone has tried dual setup, please report here.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Thu May 22, 2014 3:43 pm

nicanor76

Postby nicanor76 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:05 pm

Any new update with this experiment? IF there was a seem, what would go wrong in the part of the resin, over cure = shrinks quicker than others (causing warping)?