SLA Problems Survey l $5 amazon gift card inside (closed)

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mrelhashemy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SLA Problems Survey l $5 amazon gift card inside (closed)

Postby mrelhashemy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:48 am

Hi,my name is Mohamed. I'm a member of a startup team. We are under the supervision of Bedaya Center , General Authority of Investment in Egypt.

I need your help to know some information about problems that we all face in SLA 3D Printing. It will take less than 5 minutes to complete this survey. Your responses are valuable and will help us validating our assumptions so we can build better SLA based Solutions.

Survey Link: https://mrelhashemy.typeform.com/to/T2Bmei

you will be awarded with $5 gift card as a thank you gift.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by mrelhashemy on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

danielm

Re: SLA Problems Survey l $5 amazon gift card inside

Postby danielm » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Are you going to share results of the survey?

mrelhashemy

Re: SLA Problems Survey l $5 amazon gift card inside

Postby mrelhashemy » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:46 pm