Resolution and object size?

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nitros
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Resolution and object size?

Postby Nitros » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:53 am

hi all, can someone tell me how to sort this out, if a increase the resolution let say to 100 micron the object become very small if i decrease to 25 micron is very big, how can i keep the original size of the model? Thank You

Nitros

Re: Resolution and object size?

Postby Nitros » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:00 am

It seem @35 micron xy keep the original sizes

HTL

Re: Resolution and object size?

Postby HTL » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:42 pm